Offshore foundation maintenance – inspection and maintenance – balance of plant
The own developed concept of foundation maintenance of SSC Wind realizes a cost minimizing and professional inspection of offshore foundations. SSC Wind combines the benefits of its extensive network, the use of highly skilled employees and the long-term experience in the field of offshore service in combination with the application of smart logistic solutions which enables to lower the operating costs.
In addition to securing the stability and the regulatory inspection requirements SSC Wind is able to take over further maintenance tasks (crane inspection, fall-arrest certification, NavAid-Audit) and repair work (main component exchange, corrosion prevention and further) with its qualified offshore technicians and engineers.
Services from a single source:
- Development of an individual maintenance schedule on the basis of a certifiable maintenance concept
- Detailed planning (WMS, RA, inspection-matrix, and further)
- Execution of technical operations and specialized work
(Rope Access, NDT, Coating Inspection, ROV, Diver, etc.)
- Offshore logistic
- Project- and technical management
- Maintenance and repair work